PebbleGo is a web-based platform that requires high speed Internet. Use it with Mac, PC, iOS (iPad), Android, Kindle Fire HD tablet or Chromebook over any type of network with headphones or speakers.
Minimum System Requirements
- DSL / Cable Internet connection, minimum 768 kbps download speed or higher.
- Chrome (3 most recent stable versions)
- Firefox (3 most recent supported versions)
- Edge (3 most recent supported versions)
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Safari 7.0 and above
Note: If your browser is IE 8.0 or older, you will experience the original PebbleGo Flash-based games and design. While the article content remains the same, users on mobile devices and more current browsers will see an updated user interface and different games.
Recommended System Requirements
- DSL / Cable Internet connection, 4 mbps download speed or higher is recommended.
- Chrome (Preferred)
- Safari (current, or the last two versions)
- Firefox (current, or the last two versions)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 (or higher)
- For Apple (iPad) Devices: iOS 5.1 (or higher)
- For Android (Droid) Devices: OS 3.0 (or higher)
- For Kindle Fire HD Devices: Silk Web Browser Version 3.1 (or higher)
Note: Kindle Fire 1st and 2nd generation devices are not supported.
- 1024 x 768 minimum resolution on a screen size of at least 7" x 9"